Welcome to the 2012 IBA InterNational Meet!
Whether you are new to the IBA or a grizzled veteran, have done multiple rallies and certified rides or have just considered it, there will be something for you! If you hesitate because you don't know anyone, this is your opportunity to get to make many new friends and you don't want to miss this so get yourself to Denver, Colorado; it's just a short ride from anywhere in North America to some of the most beautiful roads in the world!
Event Dates: "Denver 2012" will be held August 15-18, 2012.
Check-in/registration opens Tuesday afternoon, August 14.
Tickets are limited and this popular event sells out quickly and you DO want to attend this IBA InterNational Meet! The attendance fee is $250 for members $200 for spouses and includes all of the following:
Remember that a full cooked breakfast buffet is included each day of your Marriott stay!
In addition, you'll have access to these great events:
- Premier Member Welcome Beer Reception - Wednesday, August 15, 8pm Hosted by JC Motors and IBA Chairman Michael Kneebone.
Open to all current IBA Premier Members - www.ironbutt.com/premier
- Buffet Lunch - Friday, August 17 – Lunch with the Legends
- Banquet Dinner - Friday, August 17
- Buffet Lunch - Saturday, August 18
- Saturday evening Reception hosted by Klim Riding Gear
- Farewell Banquet, Saturday evening, August 18
- Access to all event Seminars Friday and Saturday
- Event T-Shirt
- Event Swag Bag - Discount coupons and assorted fun stuff
- Ride the Rockies & Informal Lunch at BeauJeau’s in Idaho Springs
- Route & Ride with the Big Dawgs – Win a paid spot in the 2013 IBR - Routing Competition for the first 50 riders with multiday rally experience – Wednesday August 15th
- Rallying 101 – 3 part seminar for Rally Rookies. Learn rally basics in a real world format hosted by Iron Butt Rally Veterans. Open to 50 first time rallyists. Wednesday August 15th
- Rally Basics: Routing seminar with IBR Vet Brian Roberts & Rally Photo Tips with IBA Photographer Steve Hobart; Wednesday August 15
- 10 hour rally with Rallymasters Terry & Lynda Lahman and 1999 IBR winner George Barnes; Thursday August 16, 4am – 1pm
- Scoring Table Survival Techniques - real world scoring using IBR scorers Thursday August 16, 1-4pm
- Iron Butt Association Scorer Certification Class – Thursday, August 16 9:00 – 11:30 am
- Cop Cones Competition – Friday, August 17, 4:30pm
- Fix A Flat Class – A hands on seminar taught by Brian Roberts,
Thursday, August 16, 1-4 pm
- Back by popular demand - Great program of spouse activities hosted by Paula Behm
In addition, you'll have the option to participate in these optional rides:
Earn an in-state SaddleSore on some of the most beautiful roads in the world.
We'll provide you a route, you provide the sweat equity.
Denver Gold Rush
Do a SaddleSore or Bun Burner on your way to Denver and earn this special certificate,
to be presented to you personally by Mike Kneebone.
While we encourage you to ride your bike to this event so you can enjoy the world class scenery of the Rocky Mountains, the relatively inexpensive airfare to Denver is certainly another option. We promise you won't get more than the usual grief for arriving on four wheels. Air travel is a great choice for your non-m/c spouse as well.