Every year we hear from riders that say they didn't attend because they didn't know anybody and this is the year we break through that barrier!! Thursday afternoon from 4:30 – 6:00 we encourage everyone to attend the Meet & Greet in the Atrium Bar. If you are new, this is a wonderful opportunity to meet new friends and put faces with names. See the Schedule for more details!!!!
"BREAKING NEWS for Repeat Offenders: For each first-time attendee you refer to this event you earn one ticket for the raffle to win awesome gear!! Note: your referral person must include your name at the time he/she registers.
Event Dates: "Denver 2014" will be held August 20-23, 2014.
Check-in/registration opens Tuesday, August 19 at noon
Tickets are limited and this popular event sells out quickly and you DO want to attend this IBA National Meet! The attendance fee is $265 for members (or non-members who register for a ride) $215 for spouses, and includes all of the following:
- Premier Welcome Beer Reception - Wednesday, August 20, 8pm - pre-registration requested Hosted by IBA Chairman Michael Kneebone. Open to all current IBA Premier Members
- Buffet Lunch - Friday, August 22 – Lunch with the Legends
- Banquet Dinner - Friday, August 22nd
- Buffet Lunch - Saturday, August 23
- Saturday evening Reception hosted by Klim Riding Gear
- Farewell Banquet, Saturday evening, Aug 23
- Rocky Mountain Ride with Mike Kneebone– Wednesday morning, August 20
- Iron Butt Association Scorer Certification Class – Thursday, August 21 2:00 – 4:30 pm
- Cop Cones Competition – Thursday, August 21, 4:30pm
- Back by popular demand - Great program of spouse activities!
- Event T-Shirt
- Event Swag Bag - Discount coupons and assorted fun stuff
In addition, you'll have the option to participate in these rides:
Enjoy some of the finest roads in Colorado and Utah and earn a SaddleSore certificate. We'll provide the route, you just go ride it. Sign up online while registering for the Meet and get all the details when you get to Denver either Tuesday afternoon or early Wednesday. details...
Do a SaddleSore or Bun Burner on your way to Denver and earn this special certificate, to be presented to you personally by Mike Kneebone. Sign up online while registering for the Meet and check in when you get to Denver either Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. details...
While we encourage you to ride your bike to this event so you can enjoy the world class scenery of the Rocky Mountains, the relatively inexpensive airfare to Denver is certainly another option. We promise you won't get more than the usual grief for arriving on four wheels. Air travel is a great choice for your non-m/c spouse as well.