While everyone who completes an Iron Butt Association (IBA) certified ride is a member,
there are other costs to running the IBA that the Premier Program funds. The Premier Program
has helped finance the legal defense fund (for the protection of our name), the Iron
Butt Magazine and helps support vital IBA record keeping, as well as the IBA forum.
In return, we want to offer our core members, those who are involved in keeping the IBA running long after their certified ride is complete, some very exclusive benefits.
Premier Program benefits include:
- Subscription to Premier private e-mail news list with frequent informal news so you are on the inside of track of what is happening inside the IBA.
Special fast-track certification reviews - saves the wait time of regular verification.
- Premier's receive advance notice and early registration for IBA events.
- A special drawing in the Iron Butt Rally similar to the benefits rally veterans receive along with a second chance in the main drawing, doubling your odds of getting a coveted spot in the IBR.
- Extreme rides specially tailored for Premier riders - advance notice of new certifications and rides.
- Private areas in the IBA forum (www.ironbutt.org) in which only Premier Program can participate.
The yearly donation (please note, this is really basically a donation to support the club!) for the Iron Butt Association Premier Program is $40.
To sign up on-line, visit www.ironbuttrecords.com (Accepts Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover - you will need to create an account on this web site)
OR to sign up via Paypal, send the $40 payment to firstname.lastname@example.org Please put your IBA number in the Note column.
or via mail:
Iron Butt Association
© 2015 Iron Butt Association, Lisle, Illinois
Please respect our intellectual property rights. Do not distribute any of these documents, or portions therein, without the written permission of the Iron Butt Association.